Quickbook Services, Sugar Land, Texas
Some of the Quickbook Services offered by Ronald L. Briggs, CPA include:
- Studying and evaluating your software and accounting needs
- Recommending software and hardware requirements
- Installing software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determining your QuickBooks starting date
- Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your starting date
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system
- Entering your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks
- Training client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs
Once QuickBooks is set-up and working properly, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business.